DD YOU Sue Baskerville: Hipihi's HiTV

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hipihi's HiTV

I just now came across some Hipihi advertisements that I enjoyed watching.

If someone could translate the Chinese into English I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure there are others who would appreciate a tranlation into their native or preferred tongue.

Here's one:


And here's another one:



I've seen some Flash on prims in Hipih but I've not seen any video's of any length.

It's nice to see these video's on YouTube. The governments of the world may work to impede communication between the peoples of the world but the people of the world know better.

It's also interesting to see the toilet plunger attached to one of the avatars. Some important things, such as good will or plumbing tools, transcend national boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment