DD YOU Sue Baskerville: #SL Jira VWR-23024: Replace the sidebar icons with a main menu option

Saturday, September 18, 2010

#SL Jira VWR-23024: Replace the sidebar icons with a main menu option

I don't want little icons sticking into the 3D viewport all the time, nor most nor even some of the time. You shouldn't want that either.



Next I'll think I'll file an issue to get the "Stand Up" button out of the viewport.

Amplify’d from jira.secondlife.com

As a user, I'd like to have the sidebar icons replaced with a "Panels" option in the main menu


As a user,I don't want any icons, such as specifically the sidebar icons for inventory, people, etc. sticking into the 3D viewport. I'd like them replaced with a "Panels" option in the main menu.


Read more at jira.secondlife.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment